The Trailer is one hell of a show - check it out!
I don´t know why that is, but with this book (when I saw the cover for the very first time) I started a lot of things I´ve never done before. Not as reviewer, not as blogger and for sure not as a person who surfs through the www.
Aren´t those brawn amazing? I literally had my eyes widen when I looked at them for the first time, I mean HELLO?! Are those even real???? Hot, hot, HOT!
Everything started with a friends request from Abbie Roads at my FB account. Followed by a book launch invitation among other very exciting things and I am curious where that road will keep taking me. It was because of one post Abbie Roads shared with her friends and followers - she was sending her first ARC out - that I bought two books I got fascinated with alone because of the look of their covers AND I had one fantastic Waiting on Wednesday with Race The Darkness.
So when Abbie wrote about the Trailer Reveal on her FB account, I signed in and here we go!
Race The Darkness Trailer.
Race The Darkness Blurb
Fatal Dreams Trilogy #1
Published by Sourcebooks on October 4, 2016
Cursed with a terrible gift …Criminal investigator Xander Stone doesn´t have to question you – he can hear your thoughts. Scarred by lightning, burdened with a power that gives him no peace, Xander struggles to maintain his sanity against the voice that haunts him day and night – the voice of a woman begging him to save her.
A gift that threatens to engulf them …Isleen Walker has long since given up hope of escape from the nightmare of captivity and torture that is draining her life, her mind and her soul. Except … there is the man in her feverish dreams, the strangely beautiful man who beckons her to freedom and wholeness. And when he comes, if he comes, it will take all their combined fury and faith to overcome a madman bent on fulfilling a deadly prophecy.
1. She loves Snicker Parfaits. Gotta start with what’s most important, right?
2. She writes dark emotional books featuring damaged characters, but always gives her hero and heroine a happy ending… after torturing them for three hundred pages.
3. By day she’s a mental health counselor known for her blunt, honest style of therapy. At night she burns up the keyboard. Well… Burn might be too strong a word. She at least sits with her hands poised over the keyboard, waiting for inspiration to strike. And when it does—the keyboard might get a little warm.
4. She can’t stand it when people drive slowly in the passing lane. Just saying. That’s major annoying. Right?
5. She loves taking pictures of things she thinks are pretty.
6. She’s represented by Michelle Grajkowski of 3 Seas Literary.
7. Her first book RACE THE DARKNESS is available for pre-order.