Check it out!
You are only one click away.
"Dark and delicious." - Kerrelyn Sparks, New York Times bestselling author on Race the Darkness.
Hunt The Dawn Trailer.
Facebook is usually something necessary but I don´t love it. But when it comes to Abbie Roads - it´s a completely different story, oh yes!
It was there when I heard for the very first time about her, saw the cover of her first book there for the first time and came into contact with her, her group Dangerously Dark Darlings and her second book.
For me, it was totally clear that I had to have her books. Not only the first one, oh no, the second got pre-ordered right after I got the notice that it was available and back then I hadn´t even read a single line of her first one. Crazy - right?
The covers are too fantastic and believe me, her writing style is quite something. I know a lot of authors, but none who writes like she does. So watch the trailer, get her books (if you haven´t bought them already) and start reading. You won´t regret it, that´s for sure.
Hunt The Dawn Blurb
Fatal Dreams Trilogy #2
Published by Sourcebooks on December 6, 2016
Out of darkness and danger
You can´t hide your secrets from Lathan Montgomery – he can read your darkest memories. And while his special abilities are invaluable in the FBI´s hunt for a serial killer, he has no way to avoid the pain that brings him. Until he is drawn to courageous, down-on-her-luck Evanee Brown and finds himself able to offer her something he´s never offered another human being: himself
Dawns a unique and powerful love
Nightmares are nothing new to Evanee Brown. But once she meets Lathan, they plummet into the realm of the macabre. Murder victims are reaching from beyond the grave to give Evanee evidence that could help Lathan bring a terrifying killer to justice. Together, they could forge an indomitable partnership to thwart violence, abuse, and death – if they survive the forces that seek to fear them apart.
HUNT THE DAWN
Her eyelids fluttered. Opened.
“How are you feeling?” That question was more appropriate than interrogating her on how she came into possession of a human eyeball. He’d wait until she was fully conscious before tripping down that trail.
“Cold. So cold.” Goose bumps pimpled over her bare skin. She scooted toward where he sat on the edge of the bed, wrapping herself around his hips, seeking his body’s warmth.
He should get the heavy sleeping bag from the closet. He should cover her with it and leave the room. He should, he should, he should. He didn’t. He pulled off his boots and eased into the bed. She latched onto him before he fully reclined.
She molded herself to him. His shoulder her pillow, her arm around his middle, one of her legs draped over his thighs, her knee just a few miniscule inches from his groin. Everything vanished, except the vivid sensation of her feminine curves burrowing into him, seeking his safety, his comfort, his warmth. She was cool where he was on fire. She was soft where he couldn’t bend. She was sweet where he felt bitter.
She fit into his arms, against his body, and into his soul like she was designed especially for him. He wanted to believe he could have a happy ending with her, but his reality was a cruel, hard place where good things just didn’t happen. Or if they did, they never lasted.
1. She loves Snicker Parfaits. Gotta start with what’s most important, right?
2. She writes dark emotional books featuring damaged characters, but always gives her hero and heroine a happy ending… after torturing them for three hundred pages.
3. By day she’s a mental health counselor known for her blunt, honest style of therapy. At night she burns up the keyboard. Well… Burn might be too strong a word. She at least sits with her hands poised over the keyboard, waiting for inspiration to strike. And when it does—the keyboard might get a little warm.
4. She can’t stand it when people drive slowly in the passing lane. Just saying. That’s major annoying. Right?
5. She loves taking pictures of things she thinks are pretty.
6. She’s represented by Michelle Grajkowski of 3 Seas Literary.
7. Her first book RACE THE DARKNESS was a Publishers Weekly Top 10 Pick for Fall.
Social Media Links
Till next time & happy reading