When I first saw her logo announcing this challenge I thought - no looked - at my huge TBR, sighed, and wasn´t sure if I should sign-up or not.
Yes, such a challenge is the right thing to get some of the books off that TBR by reading them. But March is usually a busy month for me when it comes to that and I have at the same time a reading challenge in another forum going on. So I am really curious to see how this challenge will work out for me and how many books I will get done during the month of March.
I will have to see if I am able to attend the Twitter Party since I am over in Europe and doing something in the middle of the night isn´t always as fun as it sounds. And if I can do the 24-hour read-a-thon is another thing I am not sure about. I hope that won´t disqualify me for this challenge.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend Kimberly if your shelf is private.
- Create a Goals/Update/Results post (can be combined). It can also be a shelf on Goodreads. Be sure to friend Kimberly so she can see it.
- Challenge starts midnight March 1, 2017, and ends March 31, 2017, at 11:59 pm.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2017. Kimberly doesn´t care where you got them, so old ARC´s count too.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (These can be mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one. Page count must be over 100 pages to qualify.
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party March 15, 2017, at 7 pm (CST) The Ides of March. Come chat about books you have read and win prizes.
- 24-hour TBR read-a-thon-Saturday, March 18 (sign-up will be posted in February). Grab your snacks, snuggle up and read until you drop! Instagram challenges and more.
- Earn extra entries for participating in the Twitter Party and 24-hour TBR read-a-thon.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2017, at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships to you. Prize: New 2016 release valued at up to 20 US dollars. Kimberly will do pre-orders as well (her request eBook copy from Amazon or B& N)
Most of the drill is familiar. Grab the image from Caffeinated Book Reviewer and share the event. Don´t forget to link back to the sign-up post over at her blog so friends can join in.
Okay, enough of the talking. Let´s have some fun here.
Happy reading to all of us!